Bookkeeping service for accountants
Accounting practices and CPA firms can take advantage of our outsourced bookkeeping service. You can outsource bookkeeping jobs to us rather than recruiting in-house bookkeepers. We have been serving accounting firms (of all sizes) across the USA and Canada, since 2004. We also serve some accounting firms in UK, Ireland and Australia.
Our bookkeeping service helps accounting firms to keep their bookkeeping clients (rather than turning them away) while focussing more of their time on high value consultancy, accounting and taxation service.
What bookkeeping tasks can we handle?
- Bookkeeping write ups
- General ledger maintenance
- Accounts payable and receivable
- Bank and credit card reconciliation
- Cash flow and budgeting
- Preparation of financial reports
- Invoice processing
- Payroll tasks
- Taxation tasks
By outsourcing your bookkeeping tasks you no longer need to worry about employing bookkeepers for your practice. You can just channel all your energy towards adding new clients with the knowledge of having a reliable partner to support you. We will manage all the time-consuming bookkeeping tasks of your clients. Our hourly rates offer great value to you considering the fact that you get a premium service.
How does bookkeeping outsourcing work?
Why Integra is your ideal outsourcing partner?
- We have been serving accounting firms for 19+ years (since 2004)
- All our work is covered under privacy and data confidentiality regulation
- Flexible and transparent price plans
- Integra is a Pennsylvania USA corporation
- You can save bookkeeper costs by 50% (and more)
- Easy communications and single point of contact at our offices