Data security measures
When you outsource the bookkeeping tasks of your clients, it must be in trusted hands. As an accounting firm, the security of your client's data is your responsibility and you have to ensure that it is properly safe guarded. We are fully aware of this and that is why we have taken every precaution to safeguard your data when it is with us. We guarantee 100% safety for your data.
We ensure this by using extensive security procedures implemented in every possible area. We are also registered for the data protection and privacy with the authorities.
Networks & systems
- All our systems are access restricted by multiple levels of password protection
- Online data transfer system uses 256-bit encryption technology similar to ones used by online banking industry
- Our high security servers are managed from USA data centers
- Activity monitoring software are installed in all our computers.
- No printers, USB based pen devices and DVD/CD drives on the work floor
- NDA (Non-disclosure agreement) signed by every staff member
- Independent screening before employment
- Extensive data confidentiality training
Apart from implementing all the security procedures, we are also legally bound to the confidentiality laws as you are as we are a US corporation registered in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania. We follow the same rules and regulations as you do. You are not dealing with an unknown foreign company.
So far we have seen the data protection measures. But what about your confidentiality?
As an accounting firm you want to stay confidential and may not want your clients to know that you outsource. You expect your confidentiality to be protected. That is exactly what we promise, when you work with us.
We will just work like an extension of your office and stay in the background. You or your nominated person will be the single point of contact for us. We will work from being behind the scenes as your trusted partner. Our agreements comprehensively cover this and you are ensured your 100% peace of mind.
If you have any questions regarding data protection and privacy, just write to us.